Developing professionals for your needs!
We believe in training our employees on a continual basis to make sure that our staff is informed and prepared when working on your home. From upper management to general labour we value all our staff equally and want to ensure that you as the homeowner, receive the best possible people working on your home at all times.
How we train our staff is crucial to ensuring that you receive the best possible service in the industry:
- Trained internally on proper take-off procedures
- All advisers are taught how to follow Komo Roofing’s 16-point field assessment to ensure a detailed review of your home is conducted during assessments and that nothing is missed
- Trained in safety practices pertaining to the residential roofing industry and general site safety
- Continuous training and development on product knowledge
- Trained on Komo Roofing’s total home care planning procedures
- Trained on installation techniques and requirements in residential roofing
- Advised on how to work with homeowners to provide the best solutions for your needs
- All project managers have post-secondary education with a combination of 5 year minimum in field experience in the construction industry in a related role or must have 10 years field experience working in a management role in the roofing industry
- Are trained internally on time management practices and risk management to ensure your projects run as planned and finish on time as expected
- Internally trained on Komo Roofing’s safety practices and expectations while on site
- Trained on Komo Roofing total home care planning procedures
Field Technicians / Trades People:
- All field technicians and trades persons working in the field abide to Komo Roofing policies and procedures to ensure that your home and roof is taken care of
- All field technicians and trades are trained on safe working practices in the field on a continuous basis
- All field staff are trained on product specific installation practices
- All field staff are trained on Komo Roofing’s total home care procedures
At Komo Roofing we take great pride in ensuring that our staff is as highly trained as any company in the residential roofing industry. It is our commitment to the client to continuously improve our services and knowledge in the roofing industry to make sure you receive the best possible service and advice available. Making sure that the right people are doing the right job means that you get the best results possible.